One of the essential purposes behind numerous independent companies coming up short is their absence of arranging. Beyond any doubt not everything dependably works out as expected, but rather that is the reason capital funds are utilised, keeping in mind the end goal to address a few unique stages, for example, substitution choices to keep up the general business element. In this course, you will be acquainted with the nuts and bolts of the capital fund. Distinguish distinctive elements deciding settled and working capital prerequisites. You will likewise take in contrast amongst possessed and acquired capital, use devices like Constant Purchasing Power (CPP), different money related instruments and significantly more to enable your business to thrive. So what are your sitting tight for? If you are prepared to sink your teeth to find out about Capital Maintenance, hop on board. So what are you waiting for? Enroll now!
Why Should You Choose Capital Maintenance and Piggy Banking
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Capital Maintenance
- Capital Finance Basics
- Important Factors Affecting The Requirement Of Fixed Capital
- Important Factors Affecting The Requirement Of Working Capital
- The Differences Between Own And Borrowed Capital
- Importance Of Constant Purchasing Power Accounting
- Services Provided By Financial Instruments
- Financial Institutions And Short Term Loans For Businesses
- Piggy Banking
- Start Savings Early
- Savings Is Never Enough: Invest Now
- Powerful Savings Method: 401k & IRA
- Jump Into Mutual Fund Investments
- Save Big On Expenses: Frugal Living
- Engage yourself to A Financial Adviser Now!
- Wrapping Up
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.