Learn the right skills to succeed in Call Centre & Customer Service
A Call Center Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact many customers have with a company. These individuals are responsible mainly for taking orders, logging customer complaints and concerns, and explaining details about a product or service. If you want to improve your customer service skills then this course is suited to meet your need.
Call Center Customer Service Representatives must perform various tasks to ensure the successful daily operations of a call center. They might interact with customers in a variety of ways, such as in person, on the phone or through live chat. Some Call Center Customer Service Representatives who take customer orders might even be involved with processing payments. A Call Center Customer Service Representative must be knowledgeable about the products or services their company provides and have the ability to explain these in detail.
This course has multiple modules structured to improve your customer service skills and make you an indispensable member of your call center.
Why Should You Choose Call Centre & Customer Service Training Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Call Centre & Customer Service Basics
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – The Basics (I)
- Module Three – The Basics (II)
- Module Four – Phone Etiquette
- Module Five – Tools
- Module Six – Speaking Like a Star
- Module Seven – Types of Questions
- Module Eight – Bench marking
- Module Nine – Goal Setting
- Module Ten – Key Steps
- Module Eleven – Closing
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Customer Service Skills
- Understanding Customer Service
- Identifying Customer Expectations
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Focusing on the Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Handling Complaints
- Enduring Stress
- Call Centre & Customer Service Training Level 2- Activities
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading : Call Centre & Customer Service Training Level 2
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Call Centre & Customer Service Training Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Call Centre & Customer Service Training Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.