This Business Ethics Certificate Level 2 is designed to develop your knowledge of the concept of Business Ethics. In this course you will learn what business ethics is, how to apply them in your business, how to build a good business reputation and all the detail about business ethics. You will learn about the benefits of managing ethics within your business in details and reasons behind them, the different methods that will make it easier for you to implement ethics within the workplace. You will also learn about how to keep your workplace safe for all the employees by issuing anti-harassment policies and also how to provide harassment training, and much more.
The Business Ethics Certificate Level 2 will provide you the skills with which to recognize and resolve ethical issues in business, enhance awareness and critical self-examination of one’s own values, and to appreciate the relevance of personal values in the business/workplace setting. You can get a good knowledge of business ethics from here. So if you are interested to learn more or wish to get a brief overview of Business ethics you are welcome to join this course now.
Why Should You Choose Business Ethics Certificate Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Business Ethics Course
- Module One- Getting Started
- Module Two – What is Ethics
- Module Three – Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Module Four- Employer/Employee Rights
- Module Five- Business & Social Responsibilities
- Module Six- Ethical Decisions
- Module Seven Whistle Blowing
- Module Eight Managerial Ethics
- Module Nine Unethical Behavior
- Module Ten – Ethics in Business (I)
- Module Eleven Ethics in Business (II)
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Business Ethics Course
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Business Ethics Course
No Reviews found for this course.