Find out the importance of Business and Commercial Acumen
How well do you know your organisation and the external environment in which your organisation operates? How are you proactively making money for your organisation and do you have the financial acumen to understand your balance sheet? Don’t worry this course is the best guide for you to develop an understanding of business and commercial acumen.
In order to execute the strategy effectively you must have business acumen and commercial awareness. Becoming more commercially aware and demonstrating your business acumen means you and your business have every opportunity to succeed. People with business acumen are thought of as having business ‘sense’ or business ‘smarts’. They are able to obtain essential information about a situation, focus on the key objectives, recognise the relevant options available for a solution, select an appropriate course of action and set in motion an implementation plan to get the job done.
Implement your own sense of business and commercial acumen by completing this course. At the end of the day, you will be a crucial member of your organization.
Why Should You Choose Business and Commercial Acumen Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Diploma in Business and Commercial Acumen
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Seeing the Big Picture
- Module Three – KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Module Four – Risk Management Strategies
- Module Five – Recognizing Learning Events
- Module Six – You Need to Know These Answers and More
- Module Seven – Financial Literacy (I)
- Module Eight – Financial Literacy (II)
- Module Nine – Business Acumen in Management
- Module Ten – Critical Thinking in Business
- Module Eleven – Key Financial Levers
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Diploma in Business and Commercial Acumen- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Diploma in Business and Commercial Acumen
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Diploma in Business and Commercial Acumen
No Reviews found for this course.