It should not shock anyone that utilising unique individuals with various identities isn’t simple, and one of the most significant cerebral pains is overseeing age hole in the work environment. Age gap can appear like a troublesome issue to move at first. The most crucial slip-up that individuals make when attempting to oversee age hole in the work environment is, well, not managing it by any means. On the off chance that any issues do emerge and are left to rot, they can escape hand. Understanding the foundation, perspectives and work styles of each age is essential for a chief. If they have to effectively coach and convey by then understanding these distinctions is vital to making a tranquil and aware working environment for all representatives. This course will empower you to make sense of how to describe an age. You will in like manner take in the characteristics of each of the four generations and figure out how to deal with their uniqueness.
Why Should You Choose Bridging the Generation Gap in The Workplace Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – History
- Module Three – Traditionalist
- Module Four – Baby Boomers
- Module Five – Generation X
- Module Six – Generation Y
- Module Seven – Differentiations Between
- Module Eight – Finding Common Ground
- Module Nine – Conflict Management (I)
- Module Ten – Conflict Management (II)
- Module Eleven – The Power of 4
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Bridging the Generation Gap in the Workplace Course- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Bridging the Generation Gap in the Workplace Course
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Bridging the Generation Gap in the Workplace Course
No Reviews found for this course.