The Healing methods for Bowel Syndrome
The symptoms of bowel syndrome can often be managed by changing your diet and lifestyle, and understanding the nature of the condition. If you or anyone you know are having trouble with bowel syndrome then this course has useful information on to treat them.
Bowel syndrome is a common disorder that affects the large intestine (colon). Irritable bowel syndrome commonly causes cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea and constipation.It may be helpful to keep a food diary and record whether certain foods make your symptoms better or worse. You can then avoid foods that trigger your symptoms. However, it’s important to remember that these foods will not necessarily need to be avoided for life. Reducing your stress levels may also reduce the frequency and severity of your bowel syndrome symptoms.
This course has detailed knowledge on bowel syndrome and what steps you need to take to prevent and heal this disorder. So sign up for useful course today.
Why Should You Choose Bowel Syndrome Healing Diploma
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Bowel Syndrome Healing Diploma
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
- What are the most common symptoms?
- How does Western medicine treat irritable bowel syndrome?
- Approaching irritable bowel syndrome a bit more than holistically…
- Controlling irritable bowel syndrome through diet
- Stress management is critical
- What does traditional Chinese medicine tell us about IBS?
- Supplements and herbs for IBS
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Bowel Syndrome Healing Diploma
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Bowel Syndrome Healing Diploma
No Reviews found for this course.