Have you ever wished to know what’s going on in someone’s mind? Or, what his/her gestures are telling you about? Well, a body language course can easily decode that while perfecting your own nonverbal communication skills. If you are looking forward to read people like an open book with their nonverbal behaviour this course is for you.
93% of our daily communication is done through nonverbal way. We only focus on the words we say, but we don’t pay that much attention on the way we say them. This course will teach you how to read people’s mind, how to understand eye contact, and the role of head and face in body language. Any best body language course will equip you with the tips to improve body language, our course is no except than that.
Enroll today and master the art of understanding body language and improve your own nonverbal communication skills with this body language course.
Why Should You Choose Body Language Course
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Body Language Course
- What Is Body Language
- How to Read Body Language
- How to Read People’s Minds
- How To Understand Eyes Contact
- The Role of Head and Face in Body Language
- The Role of Neck, Chest and Back in Body Language
- The Role of Hands and Arms in Body Language
- The Role of Legs in Body Language
- The Role of the Lips in Body Language
- Tips to Improve Body Language
- Wrapping Up
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading: Body Language Course
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Body Language Course
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Body Language Course
No Reviews found for this course.