In this course, you are equipped with an in-depth investigation of the principle autism theories, with option points of view related to supporting the process of reasoning.You may have seen an autistic kid or grown-up and never realised that the person had a diagnosis of autism, but it is normal that you are unclear and don’t have any idea to recognise it. Thus, this course will give you complete lessons of what autism is and digs into a large piece of the related issues related to it. You will also learn how you would be able to help someone who is diagnosed with this for you to be able to spread awareness about autism
Why Should You Choose Autism Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Autism Diploma Level 3
- Introduction to Autism
- Causes and Diagnosis of Autism
- Other Conditions Associated with ASD
- In-depth Understanding and Dealing with Autistic Behaviour
- Socialising and Communication
- Choosing Schools
- What Should Teachers Do?
- Sex Education and Puberty
- Interventions: Treatments and Therapies for Autism
- Government policies on autism in England
- Reference Book
- Autism Guide
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam – Autism Diploma Level 3
- Final Exam
- Final Exam – Autism Diploma Level 3
No Reviews found for this course.