Autism is a mental health condition that is usually present from early childhood. The indication of having one is when a child is struggling to communicate with other people or using language in the same level with children their age. To determine if a child is suffering from it, you need to know what autism is and how to detect it. If you are curious about autism or dealing with someone who is suffering from it, then learning about mental health conditions might help you. This course will provide you lessons on autism and children’s mental health comprehensively.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals associated with people with autism.
- Anyone who wants to learn about autism and how to handle people suffering from it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for Student ID Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Autism & Children’s Mental Health Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Specialist
- Behaviour Analyst
- Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Special Education Teacher.
|Module 1: What is Autism|
|The Basics About Autism: What Is It?||00:30:00|
|What Are the Factors that Contribute A Child to Autism||01:30:00|
|Autism and Genetics||01:30:00|
|What Are the Basic Symptoms of Autism||01:00:00|
|What Are the Speech and Communication Problems of Autism||01:00:00|
|Autism and Body Language||01:00:00|
|Autism, Toxic Metals, and Vaccines||00:30:00|
|The Cause of Autism Might Be Found in Autistic Mice||00:30:00|
|Autism: The Need for Increased Research||00:30:00|
|How is Autism Treated||01:00:00|
|How Is Autism Diagnosed||00:30:00|
|Myths about Autism||00:10:00|
|How to Look for Autism Signs in Infants||00:30:00|
|How Can Families Cope With an Autistic Child and the Financial Burden||00:30:00|
|The Differences Between Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism||01:00:00|
|Autism Assistance Dogs||01:00:00|
|Teaching Autistic Children||01:00:00|
|The Fixation Behavior of an Autistic Child||00:30:00|
|The Autism Society of America||00:30:00|
|Childproofing Your Home for Your Autistic Child||00:30:00|
|Autism and Nutritional Supplements||01:00:00|
|Toilet Training the Autistic Child||01:00:00|
|Difficulties of an Autistic Adult||01:00:00|
|Alternative Treatments for Autism||01:00:00|
|Module 2: Mental Health of Children|
|Children’s Mental Health Basics||00:30:00|
|Nurturing Positivity And Confidence||01:00:00|
|Recognize Changed Behaviour In Your Child||01:00:00|
|About Birth Defects||01:00:00|
|About Behavior Disorders||01:00:00|
|Mental Health Games For Children||01:00:00|
|Make Sure You Take Care Of Yourself As Well||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Autism & Children’s Mental Health Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Autism & Children’s Mental Health Course||00:30:00|