New path to productivity with Attention Management
We have arrived to a new generation where ‘information’ has been replaced by ‘attention’. Attention has become the most valued commodity, with focus being the most valuable skill. If focus is not practiced, just like any other skill, it is lost.
Not only is more information being created than ever before, but it’s also being hard-pressed to us in ways that are designed to take our attention from us. Virtually every modern technology has some feature to get information in front of us, whether by coming up on our computer screen or portable devices, or by buzzing or vibrating within our hearing range. How do we tackle this scenario? How do we deal with attention?
This diploma course is designed to raise awareness about these issues, and provide care to individual behaviors that may damage a customer’s success. Learn how corporate culture is harming our ability to bring out our best every day. Take yourself to the next level with this course!
Why Should You Choose Attention Management Diploma
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Attention Management Diploma
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Introduction to Attention Management
- Module Three – Types of Attention
- Module Four – Strategies for Goal Setting
- Module Five – Meditation
- Module Six – Training Your Attention
- Module Seven – Attention Zones Model
- Module Eight – SMART Goals
- Module Nine – Keeping Yourself Focused
- Module Ten – Procrastination
- Module Eleven – Prioritizing Your Time
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Attention Management- Activities
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Attention Management Diploma
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Attention Management Diploma
No Reviews found for this course.