Asperger’s is one of five neurobiological pervasive developmental disorders (PDD) that is characterised by deficiencies in social and communication skills. It is a high functioning form of autism. Children with high functioning autism or Asperger’s syndrome often lack social skills and sometimes have problems with motor regulation. However, their language and cognitive skills are significantly intact. In most of the circumstances, the children may also lack the ability to understand the perspectives and feelings of others. Some kids having Asperger syndromes are timid, odd or awkward. Some are hyperactive, anxious, socially isolated, or depressed. The course focuses the different methods of dealing the people or kids with Asperger’s syndromes and how to support them. Finally, the course includes the accurate diagnosis process, the strategies for social skill training to the Asperger’s kids, parent coaching, medication, etc.
Why Should You Choose Aspergers Child Psychology Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Aspergers Child Psychology Diploma Level 3
- For a parent who suspects their child may have Asperger’s syndrome, what are the common symptoms to look out for?
- My 6 year old boy becomes very angry a lot of the time, what can I do to help him deal with his frustrations better?
- Why do Asperger’s children behave in an obsessive manner?
- I’m worried about how my child will cope as he reaches his adolescence. What advice can you give?
- I don’t want my child to be on medication for the rest of his life. Are there any non-drug treatments available?
- My 7 year old daughter has been diagnosed with Asperger’s and it’s a constant struggle to get her to pay attention or even look at me! She seems in a world of her own sometimes. Any suggestions?
- Is it always necessary for an Asperger’s child to go to a specialist school?
- My son doesn’t make friends easily because of his Asperger’s. I’m worried he’ll be bullied when he starts school. What should I do?
- It can be exhausting coping with my 9 year old. I often feel like a failure because I struggle to cope sometimes. Is that normal?
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Aspergers Child Psychology Diploma Level 3
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Aspergers Child Psychology Diploma Level 3
No Reviews found for this course.