Money laundering is a serious crime that can cause substantial financial damages. That is why the demand for anti-money laundering officers with good skills and abilities is always high. If you wish to build a thriving career as an anti-money laundering officer, the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – Level 3 course is the perfect starting point.
In this comprehensive Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – Level 3 course, you will learn the ins and outs of anti-money laundering. The valuable modules will educate you on Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. Through the course, you will be able to understand the role and duties of an anti-money laundering reporting officer. Here, you will also learn the strategies for conducting money laundering risk assessment. In addition, the course will educate you on customer due diligence and provide you with the skills to identify suspicious transactions.
When you complete this Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – Level 3 course, you will receive an accredited certificate of achievement. This certificate will help you in building an impressive resume. Join now and kick-start your career.
Learning Outcomes of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – Level 3 Course
- Familiarise yourself with the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Get introduced to the responsibilities you have to fulfil as a money laundering reporting officer
- Receive step-by-step instruction on conducting money laundering risk assessment
- Enrich your knowledge and understanding of customer due diligence
- Develop the ability to identify suspicious conduct and transactions
Why You Should Choose This Course From Adams Academy
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with a comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment, and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card, which gives you 1000’s of discounts from the biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you must sit an exam that is multiple-choice. The pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam, you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate, and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course, and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course, your account will be set up within 48 hours, and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support, and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering
- Introduction to Money Laundering
- Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Module 05: Risk-based Approach
- Risk-based Approach
- Module 06: Customer Due Diligence
- Customer Due Diligence
- Module 07: Record Keeping
- Record Keeping
- Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
- Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
- Module 09: Awareness and Training
- Awareness and Training
No Reviews found for this course.