If you want to learn animation but don’t have time to learn a new application, this Animate in Photoshop course is just what you need. Learn the photoshop animation fundamentals and create simple to complex 2D animations.
This Animate in Photoshop course will lead you through your Photoshop animation adventure. When you get into the lessons, you will discover various Photoshop animation techniques and methodologies. We will teach you the methods to animate still photos that you can use in multiple projects. You will also learn how to make incredible video animations in photoshop step-by-step. In addition, you will explore the techniques to create frame animations. The course also explains the process of creating animated GIFs for websites and social media.
Why Should You Choose Animate in Photoshop
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Introduction to Animate in Photoshop!
- Why Use Photoshop to Animate? How I Use Photoshop in Multimedia. A Case Study
- Setting Up to Animate in Photoshop: Tools and Resources
- Royalty-Free and Public Domain Video Resources
- Setting Up to Animate in Photoshop: Windows and Tools
- Importing Your Video and Working With Different Video Formats
- Make a Quick & Dirty Stop Motion Animation By Adjusting Your Frames Per Second
- Animating in Photoshop: Some Techniques You Can Try
- Drawing Right Over Your Video and Making a Simple Frame By Frame Animation
- Using the Onion Skin Options to Make More Decisive Drawings (Frame By Frame)
- Use the “Wiggle” Technique to Get More Mileage Out of Your Drawings (Looping)
- Let’s Have Photoshop Animate For Us (Position, Scaling, Opacity, Rotation, etc.)
- Rotoscoping and Animating the Frame By Frame Way (*The Essence of How I Work
- Adding Filters and Other Special Effects to Your Video (For Good or For Evil)
- Turning a Video Into an Animated Painting With Brushes
- Exporting the Final Video From Photoshop
- New: Make Animated Gifs in Photoshop for Your Site or Social Media Pages
- How to Create a Simple Animated Gif in Photoshop
- How to Create a Quick & Dirty (But Beautiful) Animated Gif Slideshow
- Resources and Conclusion
- Top Social Media Platforms and Websites For Filmmakers and Animators
- Assignment – Animate in Photoshop
No Reviews found for this course.