Find out how Aerobics can boost your fitness
Are you lifting heavy weights? Stretching your muscles? Or maybe you’re performing an activity that causes you to sweat and breathe hard, that makes your blood pump through your veins as it carries oxygen to your muscles to keep you going. If you’re performing this last activity, then you’re engaging in aerobic exercise. So learn more about aerobics in this course.
Aerobic exercise is any physical activity that makes you sweat, causes you to breathe harder, and gets your heart beating faster than at rest. It strengthens your heart and lungs and trains your cardiovascular system to manage and deliver oxygen more quickly and efficiently throughout your body. Aerobic exercise uses your large muscle groups, is rhythmic in nature, and can be maintained continuously for at least 10 minutes.
Learn new aerobic exercises and how to perform them more effectively. Work your sweat with this course that will require your dedication in order to make you fit.
Why Should You Choose Aerobics For Fitness Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Aerobics For Fitness
- Introduction To Aerobic Exercise
- Kinds Of Aerobic Exercises
- Set To Aerobics Exercises
- About Of Aerobic Breathing
- Aerobic Dance Combines Exercise
- Aerobic Exercise Equipment
- About Of Aerobic Kickboxing
- Step Aerobics Exercise For Fitness
- Aerobics For Kids
- The Best Types Of Aerobics
- Aerobics Exercise basics
- Aerobics During Pregnancy
- The Beauty Of Aerobic Exercises
- Benefits Of Aerobics Exercises
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading : Aerobics For Fitness Level 2
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam-Aerobics For Fitness Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam-Aerobics For Fitness Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.