Are you interested in knowing the true meaning of your dreams and the psychology behind them? If so, then this diploma course will help you and your curiosity.
The dream is the reflection of the waves of the unconscious life in the floor of the imagination. Inevitably there are various proposed interpretations of these dreams. They have an actual meaning, even though they are unexplainable. There are different types of dreams, each with their own psychological explanation. Different types of dreaming include day-dreaming, healing dreams, recurring dreams and even lucid dreams. In this course, you will be able to learn why exploration on different psychological views of dreaming can give meanings and how it is done. You will also learn different theories and how to interpret each type of dreams. Finally, the questions about the psychology of dreams will be answered through this course.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone interested in the psychology behind their dreams.
- Individuals that are looking for genuine solutions to their troubles.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for Student ID Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Dream Psychology will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and mental-related careers like:
- Clinical Psychologists
- Media Dream Experts
- Mental Health Experts
- Music Therapists
- Dream Therapist
- Dream Interpreter.
- Module 1: Dream Psychology
- DREAMS HAVE A MEANING
- THE DREAM MECHANISM
- DREAM ANALYSIS
- SEX IN DREAMS
- THE WISH IN DREAMS
- THE FUNCTION OF THE DREAM
- THE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY PROCESS— REGRESSION
- THE UNCONSCIOUS AND CONSCIOUSNESS— REALITY
- Module 2: Lucid Dreaming
- Why Explore Dreams
- Recollecting and Journaling
- Common Questions
- What Is It Like
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Dream Psychology
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Dream Psychology
No Reviews found for this course.