Acupuncture, a component of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), is a holistic and alternative medicine where trained practitioners stimulate specific points on the human body by inserting thin needles into the skin. Acupuncture is based on science and also called as pseudoscience. Acupuncture uses for specific reasons like reducing stress, anxiety, depression, inflammation, hot flashes, side effects of chemotherapy and insomnia. Apart from these, acupuncture is used to treat muscle spasms and pain, chronic back problems and pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis, knee pain, allergies, digestive problems, etc. Acupuncture also decreases headaches including reducing the frequency and intensity of migraines. The course covers the necessary skills of acupuncture. The course is perfect for both professional trainers and armatures. The classical Chinese treatment is taught sequentially so that the beginners can easily understand. Finally, by the end of the course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge about the alternative medicine technique.
Why Should You Choose Acupuncture Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Certificate in Acupuncture
- What Is Acupuncture
- How Acupuncture Can Decrease Neck, Shoulder And Back Pain
- Avoid Anxiety And Depression As Treated With Acupuncture
- Proper Sleep Issues With Acupuncture
- Helping Heal Arthritis With Acupuncture
- Healing Addictions With Acupuncture
- Muscle Pain Can Be Treated With Acupuncture
- How Acupuncture Help To Weight Loss And Controlling Obesity
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And Fibromyalgia Treatment With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Techniques
- What you Need To Know To Find a Reputable Practitioner
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading: Acupuncture Level 2
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam- Acupuncture Level 2
- Final Exam
- Final Exam- Acupuncture Level 2
No Reviews found for this course.