Enterprises worldwide use operating systems for management, data storage, applications and communications. One way Microsoft has made it easier for businesses to do this is through Windows Server. In this 70-744 – Securing Windows Server 2016 (MCSE) Accredited Training course you will learn more about Windows Server 2016.
The course is designed to make sure you are constantly aware of how secure your systems are. In order to do that the course starts out by introducing you to the ideas of attacks, breaches, and detection. Following that you will look into protecting users and workstations before learning how to manage access for administrators. Next you will also take a look at configuring anti-malware and patch management, auditing and advanced threat analytics, securing your infrastructure, configuring data protection, advanced file server management and securing the network infrastructure.
Given the course is in video format, it is quite easy and convenient to comprehend. So stop wasting time and get this course.
Why Should You Choose 70-744 – Securing Windows Server 2016 (MCSE) Accredited Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Introduction to Attacks, Breaches, and Detection
- Understanding Types of Attacks
- Detecting Security Breaches
- Using Sysinternals Tools
- Protecting Users and Workstations
- User Rights and Privileges
- Working with Computer and Service Accounts
- Protecting User Credentials
- Using Privileged Access Workstations
- Managing Administrative Access
- Understanding and Deploying JEA
- Using Enhanced Security Administrative Environments (ESAE) Forests
- Using Microsoft Identity Manager
- Using JIT Administration and PAM
- Configuring Anti-Malware and Patch Management
- Configuring and Managing Windows Defender
- Restricting Software
- Using Device Guard
- Patch Management with WSUS
- Auditing and Advanced Threat Analytics
- Configuring Auditing for Windows Server 2016
- Advanced Auditing and Management
- Deploying and Configuring ATA
- Deploying and Configuring Operations Management Suite
- Securing the Infrastructure
- Secure the Virtualization Infrastructure
- Deploying Security Baselines
- Deploying Nano Server
- Configuring Data Protection
- Planning and Implementing File Encryption
- Planning and Implementing BitLocker
- Advanced File Server Management
- Using File Server Resource Manager
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Working with Dynamic Access Control
- Securing the Network Infrastructure
- Using the Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
- Datacenter Firewall
- Utilizing IP Security
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Monitoring Network Traffic
- Securing SMB Traffic
No Reviews found for this course.