In this modern era companies need to use every available tool in their disposal to become successful. One such tool developed by Microsoft is the Windows Server 2016, and if you would like to utilize this within your workspace, you can do so with the help of this 70-742 – Identity with Windows Server 2016 (MCSA) Accredited Training course.
The course starts out by helping you learn how to install and configure domain controllers before moving onto managing active directory objects. Next you will learn address topics about securing domain controllers, implementing account security, auditing AD DS, and configuring managed service accounts. Furthermore the course will teach you to work with complex AD DS infrastructures; understand Microsoft Azure AD and Directory synchronization; monitor and recover AD DS; implement policies and active directory certificate, federation, and rights management services.
By getting this course you will be well versed in the use of Windows Server 2016, so don’t waste any more time.
Why Should You Choose 70-742 – Identity with Windows Server 2016 (MCSA) Accredited Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully complete the course you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Installing and Configuring Domain Controllers
- Overview of Active Directory Domain Services
- Overview of Domain Controllers
- Deploying Domain Controllers 1
- Managing Active Directory Objects
- Overview of AD DS Object Management
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Groups
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Managing Organizational Units
- Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Securing Domain Controllers
- Implementing Account Security
- Auditing AD DS
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
- Working with Complex AD DS Infrastructures
- Overview of Advanced AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Overview of AD DS Replication
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Implementing Group Policy
- Overview of Group Policy
- Creating and Configuring GPOs
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Group Policy
- Security Management Using Group Policy
- Managing User Environments
- Understanding Microsoft Azure AD and Directory Synchronization
- Planning Directory Synchronization
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Identities with Directory Synchronization 13 hours ago
- Monitoring and Recovering AD DS
- Monitoring AD DS
- Database Management
- Backup and Recovery in AD DS
- Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Overview of Public Key Infrastructure and AD CS
- Deploying Certificate Authority Hierarchy
- Administering Certificate Authorities
- Deploying and Managing Certificates
- Managing Revocation and Distribution
- Configuring Certificate Recovery
- Implementing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Overview of AD FS
- Planning and Deploying AD FS
- Overview of Web Application Proxy
- Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Overview of AD RMS
- Deploying AD RMS
- Protecting Content with AD RMS
No Reviews found for this course.