The internet rules today’s world. It is heavily used to run companies and manage enterprises, however not everyone knows how so. With this 70-741 – Networking with Windows Server 2016 (MCSA) Accredited Training course you can now uncover the inner workings of it all, by learning more about Windows Server 2016.
The course starts out with helping you understand IPv4 and IPv6, and goes through topics of configuring hosts, managing connectivity, implementing network hosts and more. Next you will learn about installing and configuring DHCP and DNS, before moving onto implementation of IP address management and remote access. Furthermore the course will cover installation and configuration of branch office networking, before finally addressing implementation of advanced networking features.
So if you want to understand more about networking with Windows Server, you should definitely get this course immediately.
Why Should You Choose 70-741 – Networking with Windows Server 2016 (MCSA) Accredited Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully complete the course you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Plan and Implement IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Configuring IPv4 Hosts
- Managing and Troubleshooting IPv4 Connectivity
- Implementing IPv6 for Network Hosts
- Implementing IPv6 Transitioning and Coexistence
- Installing and Configuring DHCP
- Overview of the DHCP Server Role
- Deploying DHCP
- Managing and Troubleshooting DHCP
- Installing and Configuring DNS
- Implementing DNS Servers
- Creating and Configuring DNS Zones
- Understanding Active Directory Integration
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Troubleshooting DNS Name Resolution
- Implementing and Managing IP Address Management
- Overview of IPAM
- IPAM Deployment
- Managing IP Address Spaces by using IPAMM
- Implementing Remote Access
- Remote Access Overview
- Implementing the Web Application Proxy
- Planning and Implementing VPNs
- Overview of DirectAccess
- Implementing DirectAccess
- Installing and Configuring Branch Office Networking
- Configuring Networking for Branch Offices
- Implementing Distributed File Systems
- Implementing BranchCache
- Implementing Advanced Networking Features
- Implementing Networking Features for High Performance
- Implementing Hyper-V Advanced Networking Features
- Introduction to Software-Defined Networking
- Overview of Network Virtualization
No Reviews found for this course.