Operating systems run our computers; however did you know computers and servers have different operating systems in place? Well with the help of this 70-740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (MCSA) Accredited Training course you can find out more about these and expand your knowledge on the use of Windows Server 2016.
The course will start out by first helping you determine the type of windows server to be installed, before going into details of installing Windows Server 2016 Core and Nano editions. It will also cover ways to manage windows installations with PowerShell and manage images to deploy. Next the course will take a look at implementing local and enterprise storage solutions, hyper-v virtualization, windows containers, and high availability. Finally the course will maintain and monitor server environments.
All of these are explained through the use of videos and so you will have a comprehensive understanding of the material. So get this course now and learn about Windows Server 2016.
Why Should You Choose 70-740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (MCSA) Accredited Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully complete the course you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Installing Windows Servers in Host and Computer Environments
- Determining Windows Server 2016 Installation
- Installing Windows Server 2016 Core and Nano Editions
- Managing Windows Installations with Windows PowerShell
- Create, Manage, and Maintain Windows Images to Deploy
- Implementing Local and Enterprise Storage Solutions
- Managing Disks and Volumes in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing and Managing Storage Spaces
- Configuring Data Deduplication
- Understanding Various Types of Storage
- Fibre Channel, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet
- Understanding iSNS, DCB, and MPIO
- Configuring File and Folder Sharing in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtualization
- Installing Hyper-V Virtualization
- Configuring Storage and Networking on Hyper-V Hosts
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Machines
- Implementing Windows Containers
- Understanding Windows Server and Hyper-V Containers
- Deploying Windows Server and Hyper-V Containers
- Using Docker to Install, Configure, and Manage Containers
- Implementing High Availability
- Overview of High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Planning and Configuring Failover Clustering
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Troubleshooting Failover Clustering
- Integrating Failover Clustering and Hyper-V
- Configuring Site Availability
- Maintaining and Monitoring Server Environments
- Windows Server Update Services
- Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Windows Server 2016 Monitoring Tools
No Reviews found for this course.