This 70-647 – Windows Server Enterprise Administration Accredited Training is designed to give you knowledge of how to maintain the Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. Here you will learn about such topics as planning for active directory, network infrastructure, active directory issues, active directory administration, deploying Windows 2008 to the small and medium-sized offices, using remote desktop services and application setup. You will learn to design active directory networks, configure certificate services, and utilize high availability tools. You will also learn about securing the network, how to support PKI, discuss various virtualization solutions, windows updates and how to protect the environment by making data secure yet still available to the user.
Whether you are new to Windows Server 2008, or have been working in the field and want to become a Microsoft Certified IT Professional, this course will give you all the knowledge you would expect in the top self-paced training product on the market.
Why Should You Choose 70-647 – Windows Server Enterprise Administration Accredited Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Planning for Active Directory
- Logical Design
- Physical Topology
- Network Infrastructure
- Planning IP Distribution
- Advanced Active Directory Issues
- Migration Strategies
- Working with Other Forests
- Active Directory Administration
- Active Directory Administration
- Using Group Policies
- Deploying Windows 2008 to the Small/Medium Office
- Small/Medium Office
- Small/Medium Server Security
- Using Remote Desktop Services and Application Setup
- Planning for Remote Desktop Services
- License Server
- Deploying Applications
- Securing the Network
- Designing a Secure Perimeter
- Introducing NAP
- Domain and Server Isolation
- Supporting PKI
- What is PKI?
- The CA Hierarchy
- Managing Certificates
- Virtualization Solutions
- Using Virtualization
- Planning Virtualization for Applications
- Windows Updates
- Software Update Compliance
- Making Data Secure and Available
- Sharing and Collaborating Your Data
- Protecting Data at Rest
- System Recoverability and Availablity
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.