IT professionals working within a complex computing environment for medium to large companies can hugely benefit from learning more about Windows Server. That is why you should consider getting this 70-643 – Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Accredited Training course, given that it teaches you about the 2008 version of Windows Server.
You start out with learning to deploy windows in the 2008 server environment and explore more about working with WDS, virtual machine deployment and putting in an activation infrastructure. Next, you will learn to work with terminal services and terminal services infrastructure, before moving onto server storage options, server clusters, and file and emails services. The course will also teach you about working with web applications, web server management & security, collaboration through WS, and working with Windows media.
Given that all of these are delivered in video tutorials, makes this course an invaluable weapon within your arsenal.
Why Should You Choose 70-643 – Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Accredited Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **Student ID** card which gives you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in no time. You will be able to stand out in the crowd after completing this course. You will also be able to add our qualifications to your Resume and make yourself worthy in the competitive job industry.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by CiQ and CPD Qualification Standards.
If I take the course, how will I be assessed?
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. Pass mark is 60%.
Does this course include exams?
Yes, this course includes exams.
How can I achieve my certificate?
Once you successfully pass your exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement either in PDF or hard copy format, or both, for an additional fee. Certificates are also available as e-certificates.
Is there any charge for certification?
Yes, there is an additional charge for the certification service. Certificates are £4 each for PDFs and £8 each for hard copies. If both PDF and hard copy certificates are ordered at the same time, the cost is £10. E-certificates are available from your learning portal completely free of charge.
Can anyone validate my certificate through your website?
Yes, there is a unique code issued for every certificate and anyone can validate your certificate by using this code through our website.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is open to everyone.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once you purchase a course your account will be set up within 48 hours and you will receive an email with your account details.
For how long do I have access to the course?
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase.
What support do you offer?
We provide 24 hours live chat support and our customer service team is available during working hours to answer your phone calls.
- Deploying Windows in the Enterprise
- How to Deploy Windows in the 2008 Server Environment
- Working with WDS
- Virtual Machine Deployment
- Putting in an Activation Infrastructure
- Working with Terminal Services
- Terminal Server Setup and Deployment
- Working with Terminal Services
- Working with a Terminal Services Infrastructure
- Using Terminal Server Clients
- Introducing the Terminal Services Gateway
- Application Publishing, Using the TS RemoteApp
- Storage and High-Availability
- Server Storage Options and Setup
- Server Clusters
- File and Email Services
- Working with FTP
- Working with SMTP
- Working with Web Applications
- Hardening Your ESXi Server
- Configuring IIS
- Web Server Management & Security
- Working with IIS Security
- Securing Access to Web Services
- Collaboration with WSS
- MS Access 2007 Advanced Course 5 Topic E Working with Windows SharePoint Services
- Working with Windows Media
- Windows Media Services
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.